Military history, an international community and Namsan Mountain.
- Namsan Tower
- I-Park Mall
- Yongsan Electronics Market
- Samgakji Station
- Seoul Station
- The War Museum of Korea
A jungle of apartments, trendy college shopping and cafe experience.
- Mapo Bridge
Seoul’s go-to shopping mecca district.
- Dongdaemun Gate
- Dongdaemun Fabric and Textiles Market
- Myeongdong Shinsaegae
- Deoksugung Palace
- Gyeonghuigung Palace
- Changdeokgung Palace
Traditional Korean homes and marvelous palaces.
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- Changgyeongung Palace
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
Korea’s Business hub district and richest district.
- Gangnam Kyobo Bookstore
- Gangnam Shinsaegae
- Coex Aquarium
- Coex Shopping Mall
- Gangnam Bus Terminal Underground Shopping Mall
- Gangnam Station
- Gangnam Station Underground Shopping Mall
South of Gangnam District and home to middle and upper class residents.
Yangjae Flower Market Yangjae Costco Yangjae Emart Hyundai and Kia Headquarters
- Yangjae Nonghyup Hanaro Supermarket
The sight of the Summer Olympics stadium and Lotte World.
- Olympic Stadium
- Olympic Park
- Lotte World Tower
Lotte World Mall
- Lotte World
- Garak Market
Bonus of things I’d want to blog about:
- Seoul Metropolitan Art Museum
- Bangbang Saeguri.
- Going to a Coex Convention
- Going to a Yangjae Convention
- Costcos in Seoul
- American Fast food chains in Seoul
- Taking a swan boat ride on the Han River
- The floating man-made island on the Han River
- A Korean buffet
- Ethnic Grocery stores
- Different Korean restaurants